More Than 60 locations in North Carolina, Florida and Virginia
Assistant Property Manager (Durham)
Please complete our application below. Any incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
The Assistant Property Manager for this facility will be responsible for keeping the Storage facility clean & well maintained at all times. Sweeping, lifting up to 50 pounds, mopping, pulling weeds, etc will be a daily requirement. The Assistant Manager will also be responsible for assisting the manager with leasing self-storage units and collecting rent. Leasing self-storage units involves keeping the office open during the posted hours and answering the phone. Collecting rent from tenants involves accurately processing payments in the leasing office & over the phone. This is a fun job with a wide variety of office & onsite duties working directly with the public
– Full Time Position
– 40 hours per week, may include some weekends & holidays
- Hourly rate plus monthly bonus potential
- Full benefits after 90 days
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Minimum age of 21 years old
-Reliable Transportation that is driven to work daily
–Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
– Background check, Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Physical Required – Background and Pre-Employment screens must be completely clean and applicant must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
The Assistant Property Manager job is located at our Ample Storage location in Durham, NC.
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.