More Than 60 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Virginia
Part-time Reservation Sales Agent – Call Center (Smithfield, NC)
– Responsible for assisting customers with storage unit reservations and payments by answering incoming calls and matching the locations and amenities of Ample Storage Center/American Flag Self Storage to the needs of the customers
– Answer customer’s inquiries regarding all aspects of their storage needs
– Ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with first call resolution
– Assist customers with technical website and mobile navigation needs
– Make new reservations and change existing reservations on self-storage units
– Perform both computer and inbound/outbound telephone related tasks- Collect payments from customers over the phone
– Other duties as assigned
– Embody the Lampe Management Spirit and conducts oneself with professionalism, integrity, resourcefulness, and kindness
– Part Time Position
– Up to 29 hours per week
Hourly rate + monthly bonus commission (after training period)
Weekend & Holiday availability necessary!
Evening & Night availability required.
– Center hours of operation are 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday, & 10am-6pm Sunday
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Minimum age of 21 years old
– Must have own reliable transportation
– Must be authorized to work in the United States
– Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices required
– Demonstrated knowledge and aptitude to use computers and related technology skillfully required
– Proficient keyboard skills required
– Must have strong customer service skills and a professional and pleasant phone demeanor
– Must possess exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills in order to assist customers and interact with coworkers
– Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures, company products, services and promotions in an efficient manner required
– Adaptable to performing work according to set procedures required
– Excellent attendance and reliability required
– Must be flexible to work any shift assigned within a 12 hour/day, 7 day/week, 365 day/year operation
– Must be able to successfully multitask – must be able to type and talk on the phone at the same time while performing multiple tasks.
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.