More Than 60 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Virginia
Assistant Manager – Orlando, Florida
Please complete our application below. Any incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the manager with leasing self-storage units, collecting rent and maintaining the facility. Leasing self-storage units involves keeping the office open during the posted hours and answering the phone. Collecting rent from tenants involves accurately processing payments in the leasing office & over the phone. Maintaining the storage facility involves keeping the leasing office clean & neat as well as maintaining all vacant self-storage units in rent ready condition. This is a fun job with a wide variety of office & onsite duties working directly with the public.
– Full Time Position
– 40 hours per week, may include holidays & weekends
- Hourly rate + monthly bonus commission
- Benefits are: 7 paid holidays immediately and vacation accrual after 6 months (total of 12 per year)
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Minimum age of 21 years old
– Bilingual preferred but not required
– Must own reliable Transportation
–Valid Driver’s License
– Background check, Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Physical Required
The Assistant Property Manager job is in Orlando, Florida.
Lampe Management Company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.